Friday, September 12, 2008

Leroy and the Dog Park


Are you looking at me...
Baywatch...eat your heart out!
I am OOhh h so pretty...
Were did they go???
Wait up!!!
Walking my beat...
Mollie and Me...
Goliath...
Sierra...

Hunter...
Here I am...looking pretty...
Yep...MUD...
My first...second...and last name is MUD...
I'm such a dirty boy


Hello...my name is Leroy...want to be my friend....
Well...as you can see...I love taking my boy to the Dog Park...Sunday is our day to go out...breakfast at Angelina's in New West...Shoe shopping on Robson Street...a short stop at Starby's on Robson and Thurlow...the good one...not the one on the opposite corner! Stanley Park to the beach and a swim...Queen Elizabeth Park for portraits...Commercial Drive for lunch...and the hair balls favorite thing...chasing his ball at the dog park...and when it comes to the ball...the dog park really doesn't matter...it is all about the ball...his ball...and any other dogs ball that he can get to first...if the saying is true...its a dogs life...I wish I could be Leroy...so here is the first of what I hope will be many more...Leroy and the Dog Park...

No comments: